Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weee~came 2 update liaoz... *grinz* ... 2dae hor...my parents bring us out to bukit timah there, den tt time we went 2 eat lunch cuz its afternoon mah...den my mum go order drinks mah, den later gt a old man came 2 giv us...but tt time my mum went awae so my dad doesnt noe tt e old man was goin 2 giv us e drinks, so wen he came, tt told man duno tt we r her family, den my dad sae tt he nv order, so he went awae...den he walk until our front front, den he stared back...den my dad oso stared back, den dey shouted n wanted 2 fight lyk tt, den dey shout shout shout, den alot of ppl turned ard n looked, den i veri veri veri angry mah...so i started 2 cry...haiz...i dun lyk my parents 2 fight...haiz...den i dun feel lyk eatin, so nv eat....den later my mood swings~change 2 happie liao le lor...den my sis go pierce her first earholes(its her first time mah) den she go choose e earrings, den go pierce...but my mum lor, dun let me pierce e second hole...haiz....haha, nvm, i nxt time go pierce myself~ =D den my sis look abit weird wif earrings...hehex...


Haiz...y he until nw havent cum online??Waitin n waitin...waitin 4 u 2 cum online...missin u dae n nite...wanted 2 tell u tt i lyk u, but i dun dare, haiz...

No comments: